Today, is a historic day...today, I caught my dad singing "MmmBop"... :)
But besides all that excitement, nothing else really happened. I went to Philosophy and Women in History. Not bad, not bad. Then, like always, I went home and played Sims 2 for 800 hours.
I need to stop being an introvert...It's not good.
And...I'm most definitely going to California this summer, regardless of who comes with. It's somewhere I've been dying to go to for AGES. A ROUNDTRIP airline ticket costs something like $265! I'm planning my week already...
Here it is:
I get to the great state of California, and arrive at LAX airport. To my great surprise, I am immediately greeted by Zac Efron and Shia Labeouf....together! (Who knew!?) Who then invite me to a wonderful luncheon at the famous Ivy restaurant. While eating there, I am introduced to Leonardo DiCaprio, Brit Spears and Nicole Ritchie. I tell them I'm staying in a Super 8 motel, and they insist that I use Leo's spare bedroom as temporary residence. Needless to say, I agree. Day two of my fantastic trip begins with a quick walk down Rodeo Drive with my new best friends, Shia and Zac. I suddenly need to use the restroom, and while powdering my nose, I realize I am standing next to the great Kat Von D! I explain to her how it is my absolute dream to have her ink me, and without hesitation she promises to do whatever I like...for free! After my appt. with Kat, I meet up with Leo for a night out on the town.
Day three starts bright and early with a private tour of famous celebrity houses. (Such as; Jay Leno, Matt Damon and Snoop Dogg) After being invited into each house by the celebrities themselves, I admit that I need some time to relax. Nicole Ritchie immediately flies me to San Fransisco and sets up a calming spa day. Over the next few days I recover from plastic surgery after Dr. Rey from "Dr.90210" insists that I let him "trim" my torso and legs. Surprisingly, I barely feel any pain! (Thanks to a few "remedies" Snoop concocted for me)
On my last day all my new friends stand waving goodbye as I board the plane back to Minnesota. I've already been "forced" to promise that I will someday return. As I turn to look back one last time, I notice a single tear slide gracefully down Zac and Shia's georgeous faces.
:) And if that doesn't work out...I'm sure Hanson will stop by to see me.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment