I'm twenty years old. weird.
I wonder what happens when you turn forty? Luckily, my friend Claire reassured me last night by saying, "You're going to live forever, Beckah." [She was being sarcastic, of course.] But I thought it was funny/scary/intriguing all at the same time. What if you had a child and you raised them to believe that they would live forever? That would be cruel, but it's possible isn't it? weird.
I wonder what happens when you turn forty? Luckily, my friend Claire reassured me last night by saying, "You're going to live forever, Beckah." [She was being sarcastic, of course.] But I thought it was funny/scary/intriguing all at the same time. What if you had a child and you raised them to believe that they would live forever? That would be cruel, but it's possible isn't it? weird.
Sudden realization: I use the Microsoft Word 2007 Thesaurus way too much. It's unhealthy. I just used it to look up a different word for "interesting" (i.e. intriguing) LOL. ;o
This is what I look like, now that I'm twenty:
Salame.

1 comment:
Thesaurus = A+ on papers.
Believe me. Works wonders for me.
Post a Comment