*Warning: Explicit language ahead*
Sonofabitchfuckshittyassholetitstitstits!!!!!!!!!!
I am so fed up with parents, I could scream. All I want to do is go to Mississippi over spring break to help build some houses. But that probably won't be happening, all thanks to my wonderful parents. [Don't get me wrong, I love my parents more than anything. At this moment, however; I'm pissedthefuckoff]
1. First they tell me I can go to MS, then they say no. Then they say they'll give it to me as a birthday present. Then they tell me they're not going to pay that much.
2. They tell me that I never explained to them all the necessary information that they needed to know.
3. They won't go halfsies...at all.
4. They say that it's terrible riding a Greyhound.
Okay ONE, I want a definite answer for christ's sake...none of this "yesnoyesno" bullshit. TWO, I did tell them all the necessary information that they needed to know, they just refused to listen. It's not my fault that they weren't able to understand that when I say "It only costs 150 dollars, plus 130 dollars for a greyhound bus roundtrip", I really mean it's only going to cost 150 dollars, plus 130 dollars for a greyhound bus trip. THREE, I offered to pay 150 if they'd pay 130...and I'd still pay them back. Not happening... FOUR, My mom looked at me and said "have you ever had to take a greyhound bus anywhere? You don't want to." Okay, mother, let me have my own life with my own experiences and opinions. Thx.
Next year cannot come soon enough....hell, June cannot come soon enough. I'll be in whole seperate country from them, which puts my heart at ease.
Blugggggggggghhhhh, FML.
Thursday, February 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FYL, indeed! Okay, all you need to do is breathe in and out a few times. Eventually you'll get your way, us bids are alllllways good at that :]
Post a Comment