Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Veganize me.

I'm going vegan, I've decided.
For one week...to see if I can do it. To me, there are three steps in life that humans can go through: 1. Meat eater, 2. Vegetarian, 3. Vegan. I want to finish the evolution. Plus...I won't mind if I lose a good, 10 lbs. WHO KNOWS. I'm just sayin', foo...that'd be fly.
Heh, i'm listening to my mom describe what a web-cam is to my aunt via the phone.
"Yes, it's this tiny little camera that you sit on top of your computer and you can talk to people through it!"
....
"It's in real time!"

..............Hilarious...............

Dear myself,
Please stop with the insomnia. It's annoying. You go to bed at 4:00 a.m. and don't wake till noon the next day. What's that about? Please just be like a normal person, I beg of you.
Thanks!

ps. Oh hey! Didn't you want to lose weight too? Well then fatty, go work out.
With love, Beckah.

1 comment:

Madeline said...

I admire your dedication...I've been vegetarian for like 7 years and have never made the switch. Plus I don't know how I would physically do it. So keep me posted on how it's going! :)