I've come to realize that there are two types of people in this world: Those who enjoy blogging, and those who don't. I don't enjoy blogging yet I still do it? Maybe it's my need to write that forces me to continue; or maybe it's my extreme egotism taking over. Whatever the case, I refuse to stop.
And yet here I sit, fingers poised and at the ready, without a single fucking event to write about.
...I need to exercise, but I won't start until I sign up for a gym membership. (Procrastination at its finest.) I need to stop eating shit-food, but I refuse to stop until I'm working out. I feel as if my life is one continuous feedback loop.
I died my hair today! I think it's called "Burgendy Brown" or something shitty like that.
God I'm tired of being an insomniac. I wish I could just go to sleep. >:[
I'm leaving.
B.
Sunday, January 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment