Monday, December 17, 2007

Bitches and Hoes.

First blog! yay.

Hopefully I continue this as much as possible. (It's easier typing on a computer than writing in a diary.)

Something terribly amusing happened in Psychology today... My group and I presented our topic (Men get more sleep than women-study) without any problems. But all of a sudden everyone started shooting their hands into the air? It seems that we offended a large chunk of the class? Hmm...thats semi-confusing, seeing as our project was on sleep? I'm glad im moving on to new classes in a few weeks.

I have a fairly boring life...I literally didn't do anything all day. As of right now, I should be studying for a math final I have tomorrow at nine. That doesn't sound like much fun though. WHO CARES ABOUT RADICALS ANYWAY!? fuck. I guess I need to go do something productive.

Out.

No comments: