Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Eve!

Twas a good Christmas eve this year, even though I didn't get to eat supper with my entire family. (God damnit, the men in my family decided they couldn't wait till 6:30 to eat.) I went to church with my mom, which was pretty weird. I've not been to church for like 2 years. Plus, I don't like the whole "lets all sit and recite the same words together at the same time.) That creeps me out. But I love going with my mom, it's a nice tradition we have going.

Tomorrow will be awesome. The biddles (Chelsea and Lizzy) are coming over tomorrow along with my aunt and uncle and my grammy. We always have fun.
SPEAKING of fun! I got some HELLA cool presents this year! Lets see, I got the "Hairspray" DVD, LOST season 3 (HELLS YEAHHH), Sims 2 Deluxe Edition, Across the Universe Soundtrack, Guitar Hero 3, an Ipod plug in for my car, and a white noise machine. Pretty cool stuff :D I wonder what "Santa" brings!? lolz... I get my "big" present tomorrow, I wonder what it twill be?!?!

Anywho...I better get to watching LOST so I understand what's going on when it starts in January!!! :D:D:D

Merry Christmas!!!

No comments: