So I was watching "Extras" with Ricky Gervais, and I realized that I would probably marry him if I had the chance. Which hella suprised me, cuz he aint good looking OR young :) Ricky Gervais has the best sense of humor...it's almost better than Will Ferrell's...in my opinion.
He also made my love for Orlando Bloom and Daniel Radcliffe spiral out of control once more.
Everyone on earth should watch the "Extras" episode with Orly and Daniel...they kick major a.
BUT...now that I'm done with math for the next 30 days, my life seems alot happier!
I can't say that I did my best on the final though...yuck. math.
Now I feel like I deserve some sweet presents ;)
SPEAKING of presents...i'm hella confused about my "big" christmas gift this year. My mom totally tricked me last year, and made my "big" gift all mysterious and stuff. This year she seems to be doing the same thing, but it's ten thousand million times harder to guess! Here's what I have deduced...
-It's being delivered Christmas eve.
-My mom says it's really hard to cover up or hide.
-I asked why she couldn't just wrap it, she laughed and said it can't be wrapped.
-On our calendar under Christmas eve my mom has written "Best Buy-8:00".
WTF?! The suspense is killing me! I just can't wait!
I was wondering if it was a car, or a dog? But my mom told me that it's not a new car. :/
OH well, I guess I'll just have to wait x_x
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment