No more math! Thanks be to god.
It's awesome having teachers for parents---reason being: They bring home awesome christmas gifts from their students. (Which they share...with me.) We've got candles, fruit and chocolate galore! I can't wait till their last day of school before x-mas...that's when everything comes home with them :)
As of right now, Dairy Queen is on my good side- They gave me January 1st and 2nd off! WOO! So's I'm ready for some HXC partying!!!!! (HXC= Hardcore...in case you're not emo like myself.)
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS! i still have no idea what my big present is! I hope it's like, Zac Efron or Zac Hanson. WOAH-speaking of Zac Hanson, I had THE most craziest dream I've ever had in my entire life last night, here's how it went down.
(Starring: Brianna, Me, Zac Hanson, and some other randoms I can't remember)
Suddenly me and Brianna and our friends are at the Hanson concert again (except we're not in Minneapolis) and we're on the walk at night, and I decide to "pretend" to kidnap Zac with some help from some random chick (who I knew) so we yank him into this hotel-like room and laugh with him for a few minutes, and then suddenly we're back on the walk, and I'm holding hands with Zac?? We find Bri, and she walks with us. BUT THEN- I find out that Zac is on a new reality show and he's searching for love-EXCEPT- he's a transvestite! (Tila Tequila anyone?!)And the only way for me to be able to fall in love with him is if I fall in love with his "womanish" side. Which proves a problem for me, cuz i don't really feel like being a lesbian for him, I really want to fall in love with his "manish" side, so I'm all sad and stuff. So we're in his house with a whole bunch of other lesbians, and I'm feeling pretty weirded out, and then I wake up!
wtf.
Thanks, Zac Hanson.
Thursday, December 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment