Tuesday, October 21, 2008

...Back to the salt mines...

Another day is over, and I feel unaccomplished. What does a girl have to do to get a little excitement in her life?!

I read "The Last Lecture", and it was wonderful. It's sad, and the sadness is magnified ten fold when you realize that he died this July. It makes you re-evaluate your life.

I have a huge amount of distaste for Anne Hathaway, but I secretly want to see her new movie, "Rachel Getting Married." It's ridiculousity! I just won't tell anyone...
Speaking of actresses and secrets, I've been reading Kat Denning's blog for like two days now, and I secretly want to be her.
Here are my reasons:
-She doesn't care what other people think.
-She seems extremely intelligent and creative.
-She got to hang out with Michael Cera for months on end.
-She calls him "C-bear".
-She's extremely pretty with "unusualness". (in good way)
-She lives in LA.
So, what it all boils down to is...I want to be Kat Dennings.

Anyway, I've got to go babysit AGAIN. (WHO BABYSITS WHEN THEY'RE IN COLLEGE??)
Oh yeah, ME. We all have to make a living somehow.

Ceb.

No comments: