There is a huge part of me that is aching to go trick-or-treating tomorrow night.
Life has passed me by way too fast. I feel like I still need my childhood....for a few more years. I definitely don't feel like turning 20. I want to be shoved into an uncomfortable pumpkin costume stuffed with newspapers, with my pillowcase at the ready. I want to run through neighborhoods with my friends, making sure to get every house with its lights on. I want to sit on the floor with my brother, our candy splayed out in front of us, and trade starbursts for kitkats again.
I want to be able to eat candy without gaining 400 lbs.
I don't want to worry about weight anymore.
I hate how adults have so many worries.
...Speaking of worries...
College can S my D, for all I care. Especially RCTC. The professors are rude, the counselors are rude, the INFORMATION DESK people are rude for christ's sake. Oh, I'm paying thousands of dollars to go to a mediocre community college...all so I can have the people glare at me all day.
Next year will be such a huge relief. (sort of...)
I want to run away to another planet. Where humans don't exist yet. I want to start my own species. With Shia LaBeouf..........muahahaha.
I probably should go to bed. I hate mornings.
ps. Everyone go watch Tim and Eric Podcasts on youtube.
If only everyone had humor like their's...
B
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment