It's clear to me that rarely anyone reads my blog, but just in case someone stumbles across my ramblings, (just for the record), I no longer love the Jonas Brothers. In fact, I sincerely hate them. We broke up. They're douche bags, and I realized I hate 99.9% of their music. I guess they were just eye candy. I'm SORRY- you don't whiz past your fans (in your heated tour bus) and merely wave as you pass by. In 10 degree weather no less! Excuse me, "the Jonas Brothers", I don't know if you've heard but Minnesota gets pretty fucking cold in the winter.
So in conclusion, I no longer care about the JB, OR their god damn promise rings.
Here's my promise to you, oh innocent JB, you'll be the father of a bastard child sooner or later. (It happened to Hanson, it's gonna happen to you.)
That was my Jonas rant, here's my Twilight rant:
I'm thoroughly annoyed with Stephani Meyer. Twilight had the potential to be a really great book, and she pretty much f'd it up. Bella is the most irritating main character ever imagined. She's a feminist's worst nightmare...for the following reasons.
1. She can't do anything for herself. (Case in point: She's clumsy, Edward practically has to carry her everywhere.)
2. She can't live without a man. (Case in point: Edward leaves her, and she can't move on with life....until she starts hanging out with Jacob Black.)
3. She can't protect herself. (Case in point: Edward feels the need to buy her an armored car due to her clumsiness.)
Lame. To the point of exhaustion.
And what is that? Now the two are married, and Bella is pregnant (with a mutant vampire baby who is growing at abnormally fast intervals).
No thanks.
Anyway, here are some movies that I want to see:
-Religilous
-Eagle Eye
-Max Payne
-Beverly Hills Chihuahua
(lolz. The last one is a complete joke.)
See you later.
B
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
FUCK BELLA.
I would punch her in the face if she was real.
Post a Comment