Hey there old friend.
I was reading my friend Brianna's blog today, and I suddenly remembered that I too have a blog!
It has been quite a while.
There is much to talk about.
My life is SO drastically different from the last time I posted.
-I still work at DQ.
-I still go to RCTC.
-I still hate math.
-I still haven't been to Cali
-I'm still disappointed with life in general.
So um. (Sarcasm is hard to convey through the good old world wide web.)
I'm annoyed with everything in my life as of right now.
SECRET: Tonight at work, I didn't tear apart the boxes (like I'm supposed to) before putting them into the dumpster. Take that, garbage men. I'm over being the "cook." I took my feelings out on the garbage men...poor souls.
I'm in a very "feministic" mood right now. (if that's a word?)
I'm having a hard time writing anything longer than fragments.
I think it's time for bed.
G'night.
Thursday, October 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment