Moving on.
I have great and wonderful news. My cat friend [who I promptly named Diablo] returned to my house. Only THIS TIME he ran right up to me! Right up to me I say! He started mewing and purring and jumping all over me. Fastforward to 10 minutes later, and I'm jovially watching him snarf down Kibbles n' Bits. I've been impatiently waiting for a moment like that since the day we pulled up to this house in our moving truck, 5 years ago. [Even though I'm pretty sure Diablo is not a stray.] It STILL counts...and it still makes me giddy with excitement.
So now that [every/anyone who reads this blog] has come to the conclusion that I will be a cat lady for the rest of my days, I'm going to stop.

It's also Thanksgiving today, which means that I have officially been vegetarian for a year now. *celebration ensues* Yay, animals. :)
Also, due to Thanksgiving, I became a fattos like no one's business. But I don't mind. French silk pie may = a massive heart attack in the future, but as of right now, French Silk Pie = a big slice of delicious fun for your mouth.
Well, doobs. I do believe I need to go read. I need to read about Tori Spelling's lavishly traumatic childhood/teenhood/adulthood experiences. I don't care what anyone says, it's a good read.
Night y'all!

No comments:
Post a Comment