'Updation' is a newly created word. Created by me. In layman's terms, it means "update time."
So without further ado, here it is...
THE SMALL KITTEN RETURNED! I spotted him scampering about in our front yard yesterday morning. I couldn't believe mine eyes! I knew he'd come home.
Anyways, enough small talk.
Tomorrow is going to massively suck. I can't imagine that my professors have a plan for class tomorrow. Let's just get to the final and be done with it. If i could make a test for anything on earth, this is what it would look like:
Question 1. Which do you prefer, Bear Grylls (Man vs. Wild) or Les Stroud (Survivorman)?
(The correct answer, of course, is Bear Grylls.)
Question 2. Which movie is better, Jack Frost or A Christmas Carol?
(The correct answer is Jack Frost. Two words. Michael Keaton.)
Question 3. Who invented math?
(Answers may vary; however, the only answer I will accept is "no one, because math sucks cock.")
Yep. Definitely.
So now it's bedtime. I bid thee a very fond farewell..........Lolz.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
KITTEN!!!!!! You must catch and tame the lil bugger!
Also, I would totally ace your test.
Post a Comment