My wish, were I a "Make-a-Wish" cancer patient, would be that everyone living within the United States would have to speak like a Shakespearean play until my death. Me thinks that would be amazing. [Note: 'Me thinks' is quite possibly the greatest and best line anyone has ever thought up.]
Billiam Shakespeare is, how you say, the tits? Most definitely.
...I just found the coolest site to ever exist.
http://www.pangloss.com/seidel/Shaker/index.html
LOLz. "Thou art as fat as butter." Good times, Shakespeare, good motherf***ing times.
But uh, my life.... is not all that exciting, kids. For instance, today I woke up at about 11:00 a.m. I had myself a slice of pumpkin pie, I babysat for a few hours, I came home and had myself yet another slice of delicious pie, I finished "Story Telling" By Tori Spelling, I took a shower, I noticed Diablo sitting in our driveway, I fed Diablo, I played The Sims 2 for 6,000 hours, I took a shower, and I finished the night off with a healthy helping of a third slice of pie...and a few Christmas tunes with Delilah.
That, my friends, is pathetic.
You know how your body gets when you're really cold and really tired? That's what I am experiencing at this moment. I tell you, it's not pleasant. So, in honor of my dear W. Shakes., "Good Night, Good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say good night till it be morrow."
Peace.
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Your day was PLENTY exciting! You got to play with a cute little kitty! You got to eat delicious pumpkin pie! You finished a book! You played Sims 2...oh wait, that part is kinda sad.....JK I LOVE YOU.
Post a Comment