Saturday, November 15, 2008

Unwrapped

I have an overabundance of holiday cheer. [I don't know why this surprises me so. It happens every year.] A Ferrero Rocher commerical just came on, and it made me giddy with excitement. Hell, I'm even watching a tv show ALL about Thanksgiving. "Unwrapped: Thanksgiving Edition" is exactly what my heart desired.
Fact of Fun: Did you know that cranberries don't grow in water? They grow in marshes or bogs, and when they're ready to be harvested the bogs are flooded so the cranberries rise to the top! INTERESTING INDEED!
But enough about cranberries. [I don't even like the damn things.] I've an exciting story to tell...

TODAY I was lounging in my basement, watching "Wedding Crashers" and attempting to finish my Ecological Footprint homework when SUDDENLY I noticed something lurking in the dark outside the window. At first I didn't understand what I was looking at, but then my eyes adjusted and I realized that a cute little kitten was staring right back at me! I ran to the window and tapped on the glass, and the lil' cat mewed right back at me! I almost melted. So, like any normal human, I bolted upstairs and burst outside to try and befriend the poor thing. But to my dismay, I had scared him right off with my enthusiasm.
He'll be back, I'm sure.

I love kitties.
...and my mom. I love my mom. We sat on youtube this evening and watched videos of Harry Belafonte and Bob Marley singing their little hearts out.
Anyway, I need to get back to my Thanksgiving show...keep it real.

Ceb.

1 comment:

Chealza Cat said...

I WANT TO FIND A KITTY. I am jealous. I miss kitties...

:'[