Bleg. I really haven't been in a "blogging" mood lately...must be the weather.
I'm sitting in my room with new presents all around me, and all I feel like doing is taking a nap.
Although, I did have enough energy to print off my TIM AND ERIC AWESOME TOUR 2009 tickets!!! I can hardly wait for January 22nd to be here. The seats aren't what you would call "great", in fact they're pretty shitty. But it's Tim and Eric? Claire and I are going to do everything in our power to meet them.
So, at least I have something to look forward to...now that Christmas is over.
I just home from the mall; Bryna, Tiffany and I ate at the food court. Classy. But we tried out the new "Sarku Japan", which serves sushi. I tried the avacado and cucumber rolls, which were surprisingly tasty! Bryna tried out the teriyaki chicken rolls, and Tiffany went for the special of the day, Teriyaki chicken on steamed rice. Pretty good food for a little fast-food restaurant...Unfortunately, about 14 people budged in front of us while we were waiting in line. AND even more unfortunate? One of the chef's called Tiffany "honey".
I think I just might go to Target tonight and buy some unnecessary items for myself. Yeah, that sounds like a great plan. Alright, I'm going to try and keep myself occupied for at least a minute.
Peace.
Ceb.
Friday, December 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment