Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Aw nerds!

(If the following blog makes me look pathetic, so be it.)

Put your ipod/MP3 on shuffle, and away you go!!

Song Number 1 (name and artist): One Sweet Love, Sara Bareilles
Your favourite lyric from this song: "Savor the sorrow to soften the pain sip on the southern rain as I do, I don't look don't touch don't do anything but hope that there is a you."
Does this song have any bad memories attached? None, but it does bring back some good memories... last christmas...hot baths and candles.
What genre is this? Alternative Rock? (That's what itunes claims it is...)

Song Number 2: Dancin' Shoes, Gavin Degraw
What's the last line of this song? "Rush me but leave time to wait, I got nothin' left to lose but I'm no pair of dancin shoes'."
Have you ever seen this artist live? NO, but soon that will (hopefully) change.
Who does this song make you think of? It makes me think of Hanson? Yeah, pathetic.

Song Number 3: One Day I'll Fly Away, Nicole Kidman
What's the first line of this song? "I follow the night, Can't stand the light, When will I begin to live again?"
Where did you first hear this song? When I watched the movie at my friend's house.
How about the first time you heard the artist? It was the first time I heard Nicole Kidman sing, and she kicked my ass with awesomeness.

Song Number 4: Thunderstruck, ACDC
Which friend could this be a theme tune for, and why? Claire. For some reason whenever I think of ACDC, or classic rock in general, I think of Claire.
Write down the chorus: Thunder...lol. I don't know, and I don't really care at this point.
Why do you like this song? 'Cus it's hXc.

Song Number 5: Oh! Darling, Dana Fuchs & Martin Luther McCoy (Across the Universe Soundtrack)
What kind of film would you choose this as the theme for? Uhhh, Across the Universe? But if I were being really creative, I'd choose "Hanson: The Biography". (Excuse me, have you ever witnessed Zac Hanson playing Oh! Darling on the drums? I have. End of discussion.)
Who introduced you to this artist? Well, my mom introduced me to The Beatles...
Best part of this song: Every single time they say "Oh darling"...every time.

Song Number 6: Something Going Around, Hanson
The fourth line reads: "We'll he's all out of answers, but you're not out of luck, 'cus I've got this something that's been going 'round."
How long is this song? Like, 3:15 min. exactly.
Is it one of your favourites? Why? Heelz yeah! It always reminds me of my first Hanson concert.

Song Number 7: A Dark Congregation, The Hush Sound
How long have you been listening to this artist? Since, maybe this summer? (Thanks to my biddle cousins)
What's the cover look like on the album this came from? It's all green, and leafy and twiggy and full of awesome.
What's this song about? Well, you know me and lyrics...but I'm guessing it's about a death of her "lover". Something along those lines?
Has your favourite song come up? Suck it.

Song Number 8: Burning Up, The Jonas Brothers
...That's where I draw the line.

I'm embarrassed to my core. Stupid fucking Jonas Brothers...
Have you ever loved something, and then you forget about it, only to stumble upon it months later? That's not what happened with the Jonas Brothers, but it DID happen with the Hush Sound. I love them again.

Oh yeah, I wanted to see what Delilah (105.3 FM) actually looks like...sounds like an adventure!
Night.

2 comments:

itookthewalk said...

Delilah is national, girlll.

She has a book, too. It's pure devil's work.

Cebalicious said...

I know she's national! I'm pretty sure people from across the nation don't read my blog, so I kept it local :)