Monday, December 15, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

I agree with Julie Andrews, "whiskers on kittens" definitely count as one of my favorite things. But I don't really see eye to eye with her when it comes to "bright copper kettles" or "schnitzel with noodles". But whatever, this is not a blog about Julie Andrew's favorite things, it's all about ME. [Forgive me, I never thought I would utter those words; the same words that I've seen so many times on shimmering, over-the-top t-shirts in the Junior's section at Wal-Mart.] Let's hope it never happens again.
Here are, in no particular order, my top five favorite things of the SEASON:
1. Frank Sinatra singing Christmas songs.
2. That warm, cozy feeling you get when you hear the heater kicking in.
3. Sparkling Cider.
4. Those cheese balls that are rolled in almond slivers...devine.
5. Preparing for guests Christmas day.

Ahhh Christmas. Why must you only come once a year?

And how can you not talk about Christmas without mentioning The 700 Club. Yeah, I said "The-Seven-Hundred-Club." I made the mistake of watching a snippet of it this morning.
Dear Pat OldFace,
Not all atheists are, how did you put it? Oh, of course, "skrewball atheists". I'm actually quite confident when I say that most atheists out there are the smartest people around.
Love, Beckah.

I don't know why Christian's act like they constantly need to defend themselves.
Cheese and rice.

Anyways, watching The 700 Club was possibly the worst mistake I've made over the past few days, and that's saying a lot. [ Hello, it's the holidays...can anyone say CALORIES??]
I'm boring and now I'm going to end my mediocrity by going to bed.

BUT WAIT! I need to express my keen intrest in Watchmen. It's a good book! [I was expecting something terrible.] But I'm most intrested in the super hero known as The Silk Spectre, and if everyone could call me "The Silk Spectre" from now on, I would be able to die a happy, happy death.

Ceb.

No comments: