It's 1:12 a.m. and I'm no longer tired. But... I smell like gasoline? I have no clue why? I put gas in my car just like everyone else does. For some odd reason, I smell like I took the nozzle and sprayed gasoline all over myself [while listening to "Jitterbug" and drinking an orange mocha frappacino] :)
Why is everyone suddenly wearing adult footy pj's everywhere I look? What's up with that? It's not like they're flattering or anything. In fact, they're actually quite the opposite.
That question has been plaguing me for quite some time now.
I have nothing else to talk about. I am literally out of things to say. This would be the part of the conversation when someone exclaims "WOW it's cold out, huh!" and a passionate discussion about the weather would proceed immediately after.
Sooooooo.
Bedtime.
B.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I like discussions about the weather.
It's the Minnesota in me. Gross...
Who still makes orange mocha frappuccinos?!
Post a Comment